THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BEACH TRIP...
Welcome to the BEACH!! Your condo kitchen is well-equipped with cookware and small appliances. Also provided are dishes; silverware, glassware, knives, and basic tools such as can and bottle openers. We do not provide special items such as a pressure cooker, griddle, steamer or wok. Barbecue grills are not allowed in condos or on balconies. However, there are common grill areas located conveniently, and safely, outside.
You are supplied one set of bed linens, bath/hand/wash towels and kitchen towels. Daily maid service is not included. One roll of paper towels and toilet paper is supplied for each bath, please bring extra if staying more than a few days. A blow dryer is provided in each bathroom. Each condo is equipped with a full size dishwasher and a washer-dryer (or laundry facilities) so you will need detergents. An iron and ironing board are provided.
Here is a partial list of supplies you may need during your stay at the beach, all of which are available to purchase locally:
- Kitchen - Spices, seasonings, foil, Ziploc bags, chip clips, paper towels (one roll is supplied) dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid
- Utility - Laundry detergent, dryer sheets, tall kitchen size garbage bags, toilet paper (one roll per bath is supplied)
- Personal - Shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, hairbrush, soap
- Miscellaneous - Chargers and batteries, laptop (WIFI is free), flashlights, fishing gear (local license is required)
- Beach Items - Ice chest, beach/water shoes, beach bag, towels and all the gear, water toys for the kids, umbrella (chaise, umbrella rental service available on the beach in season), hat or sun visor, sunglasses, first aid supplies, band aids, high SPF sunscreen, aloe vera, lip balm
- Beach Tents - Please follow the beach tent rules on the attached: Tent Rules.pdf
- Please arrive at/or after 4 PM CST on the first day of your reservation.
- After unloading your vehicle, please obtain your parking pass if applicable.
- Please, do not park in any spot designated for owners.
- Max two vehicles allowed. If you are in need of extra parking, please see the list attached: Overflow Parking.pdf
- Please depart at/or before 10 AM CST on the last day of your reservation.
- Clean all dishes and put away. Do not leave any dishes in the dishwasher.
- Remove all trash from the condo and place in the appropriate onsite trash receptacles.
- Leave all linens on the beds and both used and clean towels in the bathroom.
- If you use the sofa sleeper, remove the linens and leave on the sofa.
- You must be 25 years of age to secure rental. Proof of age is required.
- Obtain your parking pass (if applicable) as soon as possible after you arrive.
- All condos are NON-SMOKING, both inside the condo and on the balcony.
- HAVE FUN!! Here is a list of our recommended restaurants and amusements: Amusements.pdf
- In the event Guest wishes to cancel a reservation, a One Hundred ($100) cancellation fee will be held from your first payment to defer credit card costs. The balance of the rental amount paid will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. If the cancellation is made less than 14 days of the arrival date, the base rental amount will not be refunded, but the reservation dates may be traded for an equal period of time and rate within 6 months of the original reservation.
- Any refunds due Guests from a credit card payment, EITHER FOR A CANCELLATION or CHANGE IN BOOKING DATES, will be refunded by CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION, LESS A 3% NON-REFUNDABLE PROCESSING FEE on monies paid; all other refunds will be made within 30 days by check.
- Refunds are not given for inclement weather.
- HURRICANES: No refunds will be given for tropical storms or hurricanes unless the National Weather Service orders a MANDATORY EVACUATION. The day the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order due to a tropical storm or hurricane warning in Orange Beach or Gulf Shores, we will refund any unused portion of the rent for a guest currently registered.
- Sorry, but no pets are allowed. Any pets found in or about the Rental Property will be grounds for expedited eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. You will be responsible for extra housekeeping charges if a pet has entered the unit.
REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE:
- We strive to maintain our units in great condition. However, on occasion, we may not be able to make needed maintenance repairs before your arrival. We will communicate this to you and handle the repairs as soon as possible.
- We ask that you report any maintenance or cleaning items to us as soon as you are aware. We will work hard to make any repairs in a timely manner.
- No refunds will be given for maintenance or repair items.